Saturday, June 28, 2008

I only post on days we eat at McDonalds

I have a Skype date with Ashley sometime in the next hour and I can't wait. While I have talked to my family a few times since I have been here, I have hardly spoken with my friends at all so it will be refreshing to talk to a friend who has known me for longer than two weeks.

I really wish I had gotten a picture of the seven men lined up on the side walk praying today. We passed it in the cab and it was something worth a picture. At the same time, I feel weird spectating religion like that... of course here it is kind of not difficult to watch religion.

Oh wow, Christina is calling me! Two friendly Skypes in one evening. I guess I will have to finish this later.

No comments: