skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
a circle in the sand
Sunday, July 20, 2008
point.
I just needed to prove that I am not the most evil teacher in the word, and that I can in fact be quite endearing towards my child-students.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(8)
Who Needs Sleep?
If You Can't Beat Them
point.
My Goals have Changes Too
Through my Western Eyes
ana Amrekeea (أنا أمريكية) and July 4th
Putting My Language Skills in Perspective
As American as Apple Pie
►
June
(10)
►
May
(1)
Labels
Alexandria
American
anniversary
apple pie
Arabic
Arabic script
batatas
buisness cards
Cairo
crossing the street
exhuastion
Friday
friends
gross
ice cream cups
ketchup
long overdue
McDonald's
McDonalds
microwaved meals
more later
neon lights
new friends
pizza
pussing tonsils
religion
salt
sand castles
secrets
Skype
the beach
My Pictures
Picasa Web Albums
LE Egypt Blog
http://leegypt.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment